need some help pls

need some help pls

Mesajde sitaru_rares » 20 Mai 2006, 13:43

Am facut o lucrare la engleza despre 'Education in the US' si in introducere vreau sa argumentez de ce am ales aceasta lucrare. Deci aceasta parte mi se pare cea mai importanta! Acum apelez la bunavointa unui profesor de engleza de a-mi corecta aceasta introducere (nu este doar cateva randuri):

'One of the most important issues nowadays is education. Education is the key to your future. It provides knowledge and skills that you can use for the rest of your life, it can help you get and keep your dream job. The American system of education, like the society that shapes it, is facing myriad challenges and opportunities. Despite the challenges facing American education, and the continuing debate among politicians, educators, parents and students, there is a national consensus that, as President Clinton reminds us, high quality education must be accessible to all.
There are serious problems with the way that education and learning are perceived in our schools at the moment, leading to low motivation on the part of students. What students complain about mostly is that lessons are very boring. Teachers should introduce grater variety into their teaching and use as much authentic material as possible.
In my study I will also try to point out some differences between the American and the Romanian educational system. '

Va multumesc foarte foarte mult!!!
sitaru_rares

Mesajde anne_marie » 25 Mai 2006, 00:07

draga elev , nu ma gasit greseli de spelling (sau poate sunt eu prea obosita) dar mie nu imi place
adica , ARGUMENT-ul tau nu e bine structurat

Education in general
problems

I will ALSO try to..... (ca si cum ai relua o idee , dar nu o faci , de fapt)

iata aici un exemplu................asa imi place mie , nu pot as spun ca e cel mai reusit dar........e mai bine structurat , dupa parerea mea

Argument

The reason why I have chosen this theme is because I have always been impressed by the way in which the educational system works in USA. Trying to satisfy my thirst for knowledge , I have discovered some astonishing things about school in America.

In this paper I have tried to point out the main issues in the functioning and structure of the school in USA , the academic year , the school leaving age , the problems encountered by schools.All these matters make the American schoooling a good example for the Romanian educational system.
anne_marie

Înapoi la Limbi moderne